TOGETHER, LETS WRITE DOWN MOULIHERNE
we wish to developp freedom of expression and to put the environment at the center of our town by offering a governance attowing commissions for every inhabitant.
Economic developpment :
- welcome and support new entrepreneurs,craftsneurs, farmers, liberal professions …
- liven up the activity zone reserved for the wood sector.
- set the Louisière at the center of a project concerning hiking tracks and developp the pedestrian link with the town center.
- developp tourism enhance the heritage and protect the environment.
- Continue the subscription for the churchs’ restoration and start a long term planification.
- Refuse the wind turbine projet in the village.
Education and Youth :
- define and shape a school project.
- create sports activities and optimize the use of the sports room.
- allow the expression of a youth concil.
Solidarity and social actions :
- offer personalised support to the town hall for administrative procedures and digital access, for all, including our foreign friends.
- continue developping the town center by putting seniors lodging in place.
- support the fire stations existance.
- invent a slidary transport.
- ensure dialogue and consultation with the organizations.
To keep a pittoresque village while inserting in an developpment shema imposed by the territorial reform, but without integrating a »new town », invest for the future without increasing the municipal tax pressure and offer a close service accessible to all.
A team combining competence and diversity at your service :
De gauche à droite : Yannick PERCHERON, Pascal NISON, Danie OLIVIER, François POIRIER, Eric MIGNOT, Alain ASSIRE, Nicole BORONAD-MARTINEAU, Camille BOISLEVANT, Joël PAYE, Franck WEJIEME, Aurélie VILLIERE, Christelle AGOVIC, Christian DU PELOUX , François QUENTIN, Karine OMARI.